A focused investment profile
All funds allocated to planting, no land acquisitions.
- Reduced investment level (no funds needed for land procurements)
- No payment for non-planted areas (normally only 60-65% of available land is planted making investment costs high per planted hectares)
- No risk attached to procurement of land
- Focusing on reforestation only - reduced operational costs and risk
- Easier exit (Do not need to sell land)
- Landowner close to assets reduces operational risk
- Risk of expropriation (political risk) very unlikely due to partnerships with local landowners.